Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Elizabeth Shephard Progress

  I have been stitching Elizabeth Shephard in the small sampler SAL in the Facebook group and have forgotten to post here.  I am working on her as my stitch group piece since she is so much smaller and more portable than the other pieces in my current rotation.  It keeps her fresh for me and seems like more a part of the SAL that way!

Elizabeth Shephard
40 ct. Lakeside Navy bean
w/ Needlepoint silk conversion
Laura
For Love of the Needle

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You're making great progress. I have just realised that the border around the ES flower is exactly the same as the one I am currently stitching on a Prairie Moon piece! I should be able to stitch it without looking when I reach that part.

Theresa said...

E. Shephard is beautiful! I will tell you that I purchased AW 1662 due to the lovely photos of your stitching, and I will prob. be doing E. Shephard too now after seeing this!!!

Serena B said...

Your sampler is coming along nicely,it does look like a peaceful stitch! Thanks for sharing ES.