Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 20 February 2015

Happy Birthday Nicola

I didn't want this day to pass, with out wishing a special lady, a special birthday.  

Where has to time gone?  I remember joining the group and placing my first post.  It was of Country Life, my newly finished Scarlet Letter.  Four samplers later, one in the stand and Eleanor Parr waiting in the wings, that where my time has gone.  Many of you have completed many more beautiful Scarlet Letter samplers, I am sure a lot of you, because of this special lady.

                                                 Happy Birthday Nicola
                                         My Dear Friend, someone I look up to.

8 comments:

Patricia said...

Bethany this is so true and so beautifully said. Happy Birthday my friend Nicola. Patti xxx

Margaret said...

Happy birthday to an inspiring, amazing lady!

Nicola said...

Thank you Bethany, you and JoAnn have always been a wonderful inspiration to me and countless others.

Angie Burrett said...

Happy happy birthday Nicola - you are an inspiration to so many - as well as a wonderful friend. I hope you have an amazing fun weekend away with Ray looking at samplers. Cannot wait to hear all about it. Much much love xxx

Jeannine520 said...

Happy Birthday Nicola, I hope you had a fabulous day!

Mary Banks said...

Happy Birthday, Niamh

Aileen said...

Happy Birthday Nicola!
and every good wish for the year ahead.
Aileen

Serena B said...

Bethany, what kind words and heartfelt truths you have shared about Nicola and the SL samplers!