Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Mary Hammand Start


I have been working on a section of Mary Hammand by The Scarlet Letter. This is a section of border but it is really huge and for me I feel that doing a section makes it more fun and interesting to see some real progress. I am just loving this one and hope to have more stitched soon. I love these colors. I am using DMC threads and they are working out really well.

5 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great start. The colours are lovely in this one.

Cheryl Matzker said...

I love this sampler. Your work is stunning. I do hope you will keep posting your progress. Congratulations on a great start.

Patricia Lessell said...

It's really lovely. Enjoy. Pxxx

Aileen said...

Very pretty! A lovely start-have fun!

Stitch Wizard said...

Thank you all for your nice comments here. I just am really enjoying this project so much and want to share progress photos with all of you. You all are such an inspiration to me! :)